Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weight Loss Leads To Clear Skin

The only real fool proof way to get rid of acne and stay free is exercising, eating the right foods, and intake of omega 3,6, and 9 fatty oil. I was actually looking for a way to lower my body fat and bought a book called burned the fat feed the muscle not only is it a book on how to lower your body fat but when you follow the book you’ll notice your acne disappearing as well. As I was saying I was only looking for a book on how to lower my body fat percentage but I also suffer from acne ever since i was a freshmen in HS to my 20’s after following the book not only did I lower my body fat percentage but I also got rid of my acne. A double whammy. Just google it find the book and follow through and take action and you’ll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment